APRICOT ALMOND CRUNCH BALLS
Serves you plus 2 / Preparation: 10 minutes / Freeze: Yes
- 200g whole almonds
- 100g dried apricots
- 1 tbs of honey
- 4 tbs or desiccated coconut for decorating
Simple tasty healthy snack for Mums on the go and toddlers too.
Packed full or protein and vitamin C from almonds and apricots with no added refined sugar.
Apricot Almond Crunch balls are a great source of protein and vitamin C and will fill you up whilst maintaining your blood sugar levels to stop your cravings for sweet naughty things.
- Put all the ingredients apart from the desiccated coconut) in to a food processor and blitz leaving the nuts in chunks.
- Separate and roll in to small balls (smaller than golf ball size)
- Roll each ball in the desiccated coconut until covered all over
- Put the balls in to a plastic container and store in the fridege until snack time!