AVOCADO ICE CREAM IN ANY FLAVOUR YOU FANCY!
Serves you and baby / Preparation: 5 minutes / Freeze: Yes
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/2 can of coconut milk – set cream and water
- 2 tbs organic honey
- Here come the flavour bit – add vanilla essence for / organic cocoa powder/ almond essence & pistachio nuts, you chose whatever you fancy!
Suitable for you and babies who are weaning and beyond.
Avocado Ice Cream is rich in Omega 3 essential fatty acids and does not contain saturated fats and refined sugars found in traditional ice cream and is completely dairy free.
Avocado Ice Cream makes a delicious fulfilling snack with a lovely silky texture and is suitable for all the family. Try and keep them away!
- Chop the avocado in half and scoop out the contents, discarding the stone.
- Put the avocado flesh in to a blender along with the coconut milk, honey and your choice of flavouring.
- Blitz all the ingredients until smooth and then pour in to a tub with a lid and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Take out of the freezer and enjoy!