COCOA SEEDED CRUNCH WITH CINNAMON
Preparation: 10 minutes / Cooking time: 25 minutes / Freeze: Yes
Serves you and baby
- 1 cup of mixed seeds
- 1 cup of ground almonds
- ½ cup of melted coconut oil
- ½ cup of organic honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Suitable for babies from 10 months and beyond
Just 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder contains 3 to 9 percent of the recommended daily intake of iron, manganese, magnesium and zinc.
Cocoa seeded crunch is a great alternative to chocolate without the refined sugar and saturated fat. It will definitely satisfy your cravings and is perfect for mum with a cup of peppermint tea.
- Preheat the oven at 190 Deg C
- Melt the coconut until it is in liquid form.
- Mix all the ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Pour the mixture on to a large baking tray, flatten out with a knife and place in to the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and allow to cool.
- Cut the cocoa crunch in to portions and keep in an air tight container but save a piece for now.